- Must already own a property.
- Must be located within the Greater Toronto Area, Canada. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Must have a realistic budget for the renovation (approx. $40,000 - $50,000).
- Must be available to appear on-camera for eight non-consecutive shoot days.
- Must be outgoing, dynamic, and enthusiastic.
- Note: Due to city zoning bylaws, the following locations are not eligible for consideration: Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Woodbridge.
PLANNING TO SUBMIT YOUR BASEMENT FOR CONSIDERATION? Please measure the ceiling heights at their minimum & maximum heights, and under all duct work and support beams. You will need this information to complete your application. The minimum clearance for eligibility is 6’5” under ducts and support beams, and 6’11” in 75% of the area, as determined by the Ontario Building Code.
- Please answer all of the questions in detail. Convince us to pick you!
- Upon completion, please forward the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Photos of the unit you want to renovate.
- 2 exterior photos of your home (one of the front & one of the back).
- 1 family picture and/or a photograph of yourself.
- A Property Survey and Home Inspection, if available.
TO APPLY: DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION HERE.
NOW CASTING IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA!
Do you have an income suite that needs a renovation?
Do you need to build an income suite from scratch? Scott McGillivray can help!